Careers at Advanced Optowave Corporation
Our most important asset is our dedicated and experienced staff. From research and development, engineering and the application lab to production, sales, customer service and marketing, our team of skilled individuals share a passion for technology.
Effective management is vital in the order, production and delivery of our DPSS lasers. We make sure your project gets the attention and direction it deserves. Our experienced professionals are focused on creating innovative technologies, achieving excellence in engineering, creating high-quality products and supporting our customers and users.
Please contact us for available positions.
We are currently hiring for the below position:
Associate Laser Scientist
Location: Ronkonkoma, NY-UNITED STATES
Working Hours: Full-time
Salary: $70000 per year
Job description includes the following:
1. Research and develop ultrafast laser systems, design system key components, and prepare appropriate diagnostic tools, as well.
2. Summarize and communicate the results to marketing department and senior management.
3. Design and construct prototype for femtosecond ultrafast laser systems and harmonic conversion systems.
4. Assist with the transferring of the prototype design to engineering, commercialization and production, prepare technical documentation and provide trainings for customers;
5. Help in acquisition of external commercial and industrial grants, utilize a-optowave technology and products to solve the needs of the ultrafast community, collaborate with customers performing scientific investigations and publications, generate and document new intellectual property.
Requirements: minimum Bachelor degree in Physics or related fields, master or PhD in physics or related field is preferred, and 1-2 years working experience as a Laser Scientist is desirable.
To send your resume, please use the form below.