Optowave has four major laser product lines widely used in a variety of industries, Awave, AW-HP, AccuWave and custom lasers. Several technologies contribute to the excellence of Optowave Lasers.
1) End-pumping geometry coupled with proprietary resonator designs enables superb performance.
2) Patent pending PWF (power control factor) offers linear computer power control of laser power with
fast response (<200 us) and constant beam properties over 20-100% of operation power.
3) Patent pending harmonic conversion technologies result in high efficiency and excellent reliability.
4) Flexible pulse control provides constant pulse energy across a burst of pulses and constant peak
power across a wide range of pulse repetition rates.
5) Dynamic pulse control allows the pulse energy to be precisely controlled on-the-fly.
6) Field-replaceable diode reduces maintenance cost.
7) Innovative thermal management makes high power air-cooled lasers feasible and reliable.
8) Excellence in engineering creates highly compact, low weight and low power consumption lasers.
AOC LASERS FAMILY TREE